- Will be hand signed by the artist and numbed on front bottom left corner
- Museum-quality print
- Hand-Crafted in Taipei Taiwan
- Premium cotton canvas
- Pine stretcher bars
- Archival inks
But as thou wilt. by Robert Fuerer (Giclée) 31/100
31 in stock
31 in stock
On January 1, 2016, I painted this picture of Christ with my iPad, I was trying to capture the moment right before when Christ enters the garden of Gethsemane. From the scriptures, we find that he must’ve known how much pain he was going to have to endure and this is that moment when his faith in his own ability is wavering.
Matthew 26:39King James Version (KJV)
39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
This is a Limited edition canvas print on stretcher bars number 31 of 100
Canvas prints are reproduced on actual artist’s canvas using Giclee (pronounced zshee-clay) digital printing technology which uses incredibly fine jets of ink to literally “spray” the image onto the canvas. Each canvas image receives a protective UV varnish and is suitable for displaying without glass.
- Canvas prints are available stretched on stretcher bars or rolled.
- Rolled canvas prints come with a 2″ white border to accommodate stretching.
- Please allow a minimum of 5 working days for prints to ship.
|Dimensions||45.5 x 38 x 1 cm|
Christ, Head, Love, Men, Mortality, People/Figurative, Religious
Brown, Orange, Yellow